- Application Guide – Modern Dispersion Technology
This document is must read for anyone purchasing or operating dispersing equipment. The article details mixing dynamics and the optimal equipment set up.
At MorehouseCowles, we want you to understand the “why?”. Explaining fundamental concepts such as milling, dissolving, and dispersing can help in applications and troubleshooting. Browse our selection of whitepapers, case studies and brochures.
Browse our selection by choosing the category you are interested in.
- Case Study – Square Let-down Tanks
Focused on the needs of the slow speed mixing, this paper outlines the advantages of using a square mixing tanks for specific applications. The paper includes a detailed flow diagram for this equipment.
- Data Sheet – Genuine MorehouseCowles Impeller Blades
- Data Sheet – COWLES Impeller Guard
- Data Sheet – 230 Stone Mills
- Data Sheet – V-12-1.0 and V-12-2.0
- Data Sheet – V-14-7.5 and V-14-10
- Data Sheet – V-24-10, V-24-15 and V-24-20
- Data Sheet – V-25-25L and V-25-30L
- Data Sheet – V-38-50L and V-38-60L
- Data Sheet – ViscoMAX_VML-1
- White Paper – Controlling Your Energy
This paper details the history of drive mechanisms in the mixing and dissolving industry and how inverter technology improves the versatility and efficiency of mixing and dissolving equipment.
- White Paper – Eliminating the Hazard of Vintage Equipment
This article, re-printed from Modern Paints and Coatings, outlines safety modifications recommended for vintage mixing, dissolving and dispersing equipment.